Getting It Right First Time Chair Professor Tim Briggs is to take part in a webinar on clinical improvement, to support healthcare leaders with the Implementation Framework for the NHS Long Term Plan.
Professor Briggs, who is also the NHS national director of clinical improvement, will speak alongside Dawn Chamberlain, programme director for clinical improvement for NHS England & NHS Improvement, and Bryn Shorney, head of analysis for NHS RightCare, in the 90-minute webinar on Friday, 26th July, at 1.30pm.
NHS England & NHS Improvement are hosting a series of NHS Long Term Plan Implementation Framework webinars led by national policy and clinical leads to support planning at STP and ICS level. Attendees will be able to ask practical and operational questions and seek clarity on elements of the LTP Implementation Framework.
The next three webinars are:
System Improvement: 15th July, 3.30pm to 5pm. Click here to register
- Outpatients: Current support available to understand and act on improvement opportunities, and progress in establishing the outpatient change programme arising from the LTP. With Andrew Wilkinson, director of outpatients transformation and technology-enabled improvement.
- Community: Including opportunities for health systems to help their community services to become more productive and improve patient care. With James Cook, director for primary and community care, ambulance and mental health improvement support, and Michael Dimov, head of community care improvement.
- Ambulance: Focusing on Lord Carter’s report on ambulance productivity, it will discuss how NHSE&I are supporting ambulance trusts and other stakeholders in identifying the efficiency opportunities and unwarranted variations, With James Cook, director for primary and community care, ambulance and mental health improvement support, Mark Gough, head of ambulance improvement, and Natasha Abraham, ambulance implementation lead.
Clinical Workforce Productivity: 17th July, 12.30pm to 2pm. Click here to register
- Implementing the Long Term & People Plan objectives: with NHSE&I productivity leads
- E-Rostering & E-Job Planning: with Anthony Geraets, implementation lead
- The uni-professional work of the Clinical Workforce programme – medical, with Dr Rupert Negus, medical productivity lead and Dr Henry Walton, clinical fellow; and nursing with Karen Swinson, nursing productivity lead
- Allied Health Professionals: Rosalind Campbell, allied health professionals productivity lead
Clinical Improvement: 26th July, 1.30pm to 3pm. Click here to register
With Professor Briggs, national director for clinical improvement for the NHS and GIRFT chair; Dawn Chamberlain, programme director for clinical improvement for NHS England & NHS Improvement; and Bryn Shorney, head of analysis for NHS RightCare, on the support programmes on offer from the Improvement Directorate.
Please register for each webinar you want to attend to receive joining instructions. After the host accepts your registration, you will receive a confirmation email message which contains the meeting password and instructions for joining the meeting.