Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) clinicians and data experts are teaming up with the Model Health System (MHS) to showcase the breadth of GIRFT data now available to NHS teams, and how it can be used to identify and support improvement.
A webinar on 5th September 2022 (12:30–13:30) – entitled Using GIRFT data on the Model Health System to support clinical improvement and improve quality of care – will highlight practical applications across the range of GIRFT metrics now live on the MHS tool, including live demonstrations and information on new specialty areas.
The session will cover everything from getting started on MHS and navigation to using the GIRFT metrics and compartments to support elective recovery, benchmark and review performance at ICB level, and identify improvements in theatre utilisation.
GIRFT speakers include:
- Madeleine Connolly, deputy director of clinical and financial information, on how GIRFT metrics support priority areas of clinical improvement and quality of care, and where to find them;
- John McGrath, joint clinical lead for urology, demonstrating how GIRFT’s MHS urology metrics can support teams on the path to recovery;
- Dan Nash, senior implementation manager, on using GIRFT’s specialty ‘gateways’ to benchmark and review performance at system level;
- Partha Kar, joint clinical lead for diabetes, highlighting how new specialty metrics for diabetes can help to improve patient care;
- Dan Pearce, senior implementation manager, on using GIRFT’s new theatre utilisation dashboard to understand performance and better support future planning and improvement.
A recording will be available after the webinar and sent to all who register here.