Summary Paediatric Indicator Table (SPaedIT)
GIRFT and NHS England’s Children and Young People (CYP) Transformation team have developed a new data tool to support healthcare providers with elective recovery of CYP services.
SPaedIT brings together provider-level data summarising demand, capacity, flow and outcomes, all in one place in an easily-accessible dashboard.
Refreshed monthly, the data is available across eight key paediatric surgical specialties and more than 35 metrics, supporting frontline NHS colleagues in the 180 providers treating children in England (specialist centres and DGHs), as well as policy makers and commissioners.
Get started below.
Start using SPaedIT
- Check you have an NHS Okta account: https://model.nhs.uk
- If you do not, please register for one:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your name, the email address assigned to your Okta account, the organisation you work for and who you are accessing this tool on behalf of (this should be a hospital, trust, ICS, ODN, NHS region, or NHS England).
- Once you have received an email confirming you have been given access to the tool, you should be able to access it by logging on to your Okta account:
- and using this link SPAEDIT – Master: Views – Tableau Server (england.nhs.uk)